CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2010

From:
Neeraj Gohad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:05:53 -0400
We do the same thing as Katrina mentioned. We bought Focal Check as well as the sub-resolution beads for finding out PSF and made and our own slides. The focal check and the subresolution beads come with protocols for making slides (http://probes.invitrogen.com/media/pis/mp07234.pdf ). You need a very little quantity to make slides, I dilute the beads before spotting them on the coverglass, I prepared my slides as per the protocol and they lasted for a long time.

No commercial interest!

Best,

Neeraj.

Neeraj V. Gohad, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Okeanos Research Group
Department of Biological Sciences
132 Long Hall
Clemson University
Clemson,SC-29634
Phone: 864-656-3597
Fax: 864-656-0435

Website: http://www.clemson.edu/okeanos

Please note my new email address: [log in to unmask]