CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2010

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:14:07 -0700
It is much easier to find the surface on which the subresolution beads are mounted if a few larger beads of 6 um  or 15 um beads are added to the diluted suspension.

Regards,
Glen

Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156