CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2010

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:07:44 -0800
True, but these are adequate for many needs.  Logging to the nearest minute is not always necessary.  Most of our core's systems are not billed to the user, and only need scheduling to maintain the peace.  On our billable systems, if someone cancels they get charged for portion of their reserved time not taken by someone else.  If they are spending a portion of their reserved time prepping their sample, they are still billed regardless of whether they logged into the confocal.

I did get a call 5 min. ago from some company offering logging and billing software.  I'm curious to look at their demo.
Regards,
Glen