CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:49:14 -0300
8bit
From:
"Carlos A. Valverde" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone.

I´m Carlos Valverde from Argentina.

We have acquired and old Olympus LSM-GB200 confocal microscope.

It´s almost working, lasers are fine, lens seems fine…

But in order to make it works, we need some spare parts.

Does anybody have an LSM-GB200 microscope not working available, wanting
to discard it?

Many thanks.

Ph.D. Carlos A. Valverde
Centro de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, UNLP.
Av. 60 y 120, La Plata (1900)
Tel/fax: +54-221-4834833