CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 00:24:52 -0800
From:
Gisele Giorgi <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Gfp worms are fun, too, especially of still alive.    Definitely common insects, such as ants and bees are neat to see.    Other faves include brine shrimp (autofl), elodea (moving chloropl), dollar bills, hair, salt crystals, sand, sponge spicules, cheerios, peoples lunches!   A lot of food fluoresces since it has plant matter. Also, if you have H&E stained slides, they'll fluoresce.      Gisele

Sent from my iPhone