CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:06:01 -0600
From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
To: David Baddeley <[log in to unmask]>

For those of you who might be interested in just
getting a quick overview of STORM/PALM as well as
several other superresolution techniques, I've
just posted the BioPhotonics article at our
website, www.MicroscopyEducation.com.  Just click
on the "Library" and look for the listing.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster, President and Sr. Consultant

Microscopy/Microscopy Education
7101 Royal Glen Trail, Suite A
McKinney TX 75070
P: (972)924-5310  Skype: fostermme