CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:06:19 -0500

Wow, my bad in a big way.

I meant for my snarky reply to go to my colleague who, along with me, co-
writes a humor column under the name of "Dear Abbe" for Microscopy
Today.

From time to time we poach interesting questions posted to this listserve and
make up replies as if Ernst Abbe was still with us and putting in his two cents.
Hence the arcane references to Albert Einstein, his wife, and a certain Czech
beverage.

My sincere apologies to all.  No offense was meant to the original poster or
any of the readers of this listserve.

The return key can be a dangerous thing.
I'll shut up now.

Sincerely,
Mark Farmer

Mark A. Farmer
Dept. Cellular Biology
724 Biological Sciences Bldg.
University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602
(706)542-3383 Voice   (706)542-4271 FAX

(This message is made of 100% recycled electrons)

believed to be clean.