CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:32:51 +1100
From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Lloyd,

I've found that the red and blue emission aren't quite lined up vertically,
at least with our "blue" 63x objective, so have to cut the top one or two
slices off a blue vertical series (depending on depth of slice), and the
bottom slices off a red series and reassemble to get the emissions aligned -
i.e. from the same depth in the tissue.  The objectives do vary a bit,
perhaps ours isn't as well corrected as some.

cheers,
Rosemary