CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:07:10 -0500
From:
Andreas Bruckbauer <[log in to unmask]>

 Hi,
a year ago Olympus has launched a  60x lens which is corrected for 405 nm in contrast to the 435 nm commenly corrected for.
http://www.microscopy-analysis.com/news/olympus-launches-super-corrected-60x-14-na-objective-lensc
They claim 0.1 - 0.2 micrometer chromatic shift from 405 - 650 nm.

 best wishes

Andreas