CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:17:32 -0500
From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Dirk, I just tried a quick search on Web of Science with the search terms "Light emitting diode" and "fluorescence microscopy", restricting the search years to prior 1999. There were a few papers that returned, but only one of them seemed related exclusively to biological imaging, which I assume is what you're interested in:

A modular luminescence lifetime imaging system for mapping oxygen distribution in biological samples
Author(s): Holst G, Kohls O, Klimant I, Konig B, Kuhl M, Richter T Source: SENSORS AND ACTUATORS B-CHEMICAL    Volume: 51    Issue: 1-3    Pages: 163-170    Published: AUG 31 1998

John Oreopoulos
Research Assistant
Spectral Applied Research
9078 Leslie Street, Unit 11