CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Sender:
From:
Chase M Heibel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:59:17 -0600

We have two pristine Ziess confocal systems that we are looking to help one
of our clients sell. Both systems were purchased in 2006 and have been under
service contract the entire time.

The first system is a Zeiss LSM 510 META. The laser scanning confocal
microscope Zeiss LSM 510 META is used for both fixed tissue/cell imaging.
Mounted on a motorized Zeiss Axio Imsger Z1 upright microscope. Spectral
Meta detector for emission fingerprinting. Bleaching routines for FRET and FRAP.

The second system is a Zeiss LSM 5 Duo with two scan heads: LSM 510
point-scanner, and LSM 5 Live line-scanner that has maximum speed of 120
frames/s with 512x512 pixels. Microscope inverted Zeiss Axiovert 200M. Large
incubator XL-LSM with temperature, CO2, and humidity control. Motorized xy
stage.

Please e-mail or call back if you are interested. Full specifications and
more information are available.

I hope your new year has been great so far!

Best,

Chase

Chase Heibel
Sales and Service/Operations Coordinator Alliance Analytical, Inc.
1460 O’Brien Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
(P) 800-916-5600
(D) 650-804-7002