CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:16:49 -0800

Hi!
No I haven´t tried yet but I think I might try just to see the results.
I haven´t succeeded to find any information regarding this and the
possibilities around using the same embedding and fixation technique as I
did prior to Light microscopy but I hope that it will work or that I at
least can use the same fixation so that the embedded tissue can be melt and
re-embedded in resin instead. What do you think about that?

Thank you for helping!

Regards!
/Anna