CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:05:02 -0700

I use the Chroma slides and fluorescein solution at known concentrations.
 Use a water dipping lens with the solution and image away from either the
bottom of the dish or the surface of the water.  You want to be about middle
depth.  It won't bleach and as long as you weight it out carefully before
putting it into solution you can repeatably create it.

Craig