CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

From:
"Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:51:44 -0500

Dear All
Happy New Year!
I wanted to remind you that we are planning to bring out a special issue on FRET in J Biomedical Optics. The title of the special issue is "FRET at 65: A Celebration of Förster". On the same topic we are also organizing an international symposium at University of Virginia, Charlottesville on March 10th.  Please see the details below. The deadline date for submission for JBO paper is April 1st. Please visit the web site for details http://spie.org/x1825.xml
Best wishes,

Prof. Ammasi Periasamy
Director, Keck Center for Cellular Imaging (KCCI)
Biology, Gilmer Hall (064), 485 McCormick Rd
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Voice: 434-243-7602 (Office); 982-4869 (lab)
Fax:434-982-5210; Email:[log in to unmask]
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/Contact/peri.php
10th Annual Workshop on FRET Microscopy, March 8-13, 2011
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop/workshop2011/
One Day International Symposium to honor Prof. Theodor Förster's 100th Birth Day, March 10, 2011
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/symposium/