CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:13:34 -0400
From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Not exactly,

Richard pointed out that a true binning would sum the pixels only, and not average them like the standard function does now. But I think the original ImageJ plugin or function could be modified to do this simply be removing the division part of the code. Richard, you could ask Wayne Rasband if he could include this option in the dialog box in a future version of ImageJ.

John Oreopoulos
Research Assistant
Spectral Applied Research
Richmond Hill, Ontario