CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:27:00 -0400
From:
"Lemasters, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Lipid droplets in stellate (Ito) cells are highly autofluorescent due to their content of esters of retinoic acid. These are probably your structures.

--
John J. Lemasters, MD, PhD
Professor and GlaxoSmithKline Distinguished Endowed Chair

Office: 843-792-2153
Lab: 843-792-3530
Fax: 843-792-8436
Email: [log in to unmask]