CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:46:04 -0500
Subject:
From:
SUBSCRIBE CONFOCALMICROSCOPY jeroen van den akker <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Leoncio Vergara <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Leoncio,

3 years ago. We ordered it with special inserts for 6- and 12-well plates, and
the chambered coverglass/35 mm dish insert as well. Oko-lab constructed
some special openings to enable fluid flow experiments (using Ibidi chambers).
The whole setup was really easy to install, and the system works stable for
multiple days without any adjustments. We also performed live-cell
fluorescence imaging (in a BSL2 lab), which worked fine in all insert types.

I hope this helps you.

Jeroen van den Akker
Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam/The Netherlands