CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

Sender:
From:
"Lago, Jean-Michel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:01:51 +0200

Je serai absent(e) du  16/04/2011 au 26/04/2011.

Bonjour
Durant cette période,je ne suis pas joignable.
Je ne répondrai à votre message qu'à mon retour.
En cas d'urgence, veuillez contacter Radaa Talaboucht au 01 34 80 20 16

I'll answer your message as soon as I am back

Merci, à bientôt

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.