CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

Sender:
From:
abhijit debroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 19:50:57 -0400

Hi,

We have used the LiveCell chamber a lot with our confocals and with MatTek
35 mm diameter Glass bottom dishes. The chambers work very well. though it
takes quite a bit of time for the humidity to reach 75%. Also we usually
used vacuum grease to seal the glass bottom dish with the chamber. I am not
certain if there would be any issues if there were no seals.

I hope this was useful.

Thanks
Abhijit Deb Roy
Biomedical Engineering Program
University of Connecticut, Storrs Campus
PhD Candidate