CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

From:
"Armstrong, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:16:02 -0700

Craig, could you expound on why you chose this laser rather than a Coherent or Spectra Physics Ti:Sa laser (for example)?

I see that the laser specs are; pulses are short (<6fs) and fast (1GHz) and less expensive (~$50k [I assume USD]).

What will you use this laser for?
(if you don't mind sharing)

Thanks,

Brian D Armstrong PhD