CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

From:
"Lemasters, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2011 08:07:43 -0400

P.S. UV-transmitting optics don't have to be quartz. Many lens used for UV illumination of Fura2 or Indo1 transmit UV but are still not chromatically corrected in the UV as is desirable if not necessary for point scanning confocal.

--
John J. Lemasters, MD, PhD
Professor and GlaxoSmithKline Distinguished Endowed Chair

Office: 843-792-2153
Lab: 843-792-3530
Fax: 843-792-8436
Email: [log in to unmask]