CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Paul Maddox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:09:01 -0400

I have posted this before, but will repost.  We wrote a methods chapter on
spinning disk in 2003 (Maddox et al., methods in Enzymology) where we
discussed several of these issues.  I would be happy to provide a PDF for
those interested if you email me offline  ([log in to unmask]).

Happy imaging!

Paul