CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Csúcs Gábor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:54:39 +0000

Leaving the discussion aside, I've seen both systems demonstrated and
recently took a look also at the Leica system. For me the main difference
(if I neglect all the licensing/patent issues) was that in the GSDIM
(Leica) they use considerably stronger lasers ( around 600 mW).

Greetings    Gabor

Light Microscopy Centre
ETH Zurich,
Schafmattstrasse 18