CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
"Kilgore, Jason" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:05:16 -0400

I second that advice, though I imagine the timing would depend upon the cell line and environmental conditions.

Gudrun, what was the cell line and media you used?

Jason

** vendor association acknowledged **

Jason A. Kilgore
Technical Application Scientist
Molecular Probes Labeling and Detection Technologies
Cells Systems Division

T 1 800 955 6288 then option 5  or  541 335 0353 . F 541 335 0238
29851 Willow Creek Rd . Eugene . OR . 97402-9132 . United States
www.invitrogen.com/technicalsupport