CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:20:56 -0700

Do you have any DIC components in place behind the objective?  They will reflect, and tend to reflect more with shorter wavelengths.

Regards,
Glen
Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156