CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Glen H MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:55:21 -0700

What is the fluorophore?  I found that mitotracker red tends to stick to the Millipore membranes but MT green does not.  Red fluorophores tend to be more lipophilic.
The Probes ImageiT fx might help block the sticking.

Regards,
Glen

Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923
(206) 616-4156