CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
"Littlejohn, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:18:56 +0100

Hi Phil,

I wasn't familiar with this microscope, so I did a little googling. It looks like Gillette and Siebert are now under the umbrella of:

www.elcomatic.co.uk

Kirktonfield Road Neilston
Glasgow,
G78 3PL
UK

(+44)141 881 5825

A google search also suggests there seem to be a number for sale. It may be worthwhile contacting some sellers...

Hope this helps,
George

******************************
Dr. George Littlejohn