CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:19:22 +1000

Hi Andre,

If this doesn't work, you can buy a cryo attachment from RMC that works
much better than any other attachment, in my opinion.  They seem to have
one for every microtome.  What's more, the RMC guys will even make custom
modifications to it if you have specific requirements.  Not a cheap way
out, but you'd never regret it.

cheers,
Rosemary

Dr Rosemary White