CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2011

From:
"Solecki, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 09:04:34 -0500

I'd consider the mClavGR derivative from Robert Campbell's lab.......check out the Allele Biotech website for this FP.

David J. Solecki, Ph.D.
Assistant Member
Department of Developmental Neurobiology D2025C
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
262 Danny Thomas Place-MS 323
Memphis, TN 38105
Office:901-595-5981