CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2012

From:
Tim Feinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:48:52 -0500

Good point, Peter.  I did not have a 405 laser at the time, and felt a bit conservative at any rate about long-term live imaging with UV excitation, but you are right that Hoechst has been used successfully.  Apologies for the memory lapse.

cheers,

TF

Timothy Feinstein, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Laboratory for GPCR Biology
Dept. of Pharmacology & Chemical Biology
University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine
BST W1301, 200 Lothrop St.
Pittsburgh, PA  15261