CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:29:13 +0000
From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Hi Martin

Last year we bought a Thorlabs meter PM100A and the S130C sensor. We are happy with it.
It was recommended by a Nikon tech, had a reasonable price and data from lasers can be recorded to check over night stability.

Last year we tried the XCite meter with the nice slide-size probe. We can measure power coming from the XCite lamp or from lasers. However we were disappointed to see that we could only record data coming from the XCite lamp. Recording data coming from lasers requires you to press a button at each data point which is silly. Hopefully this has been improved since last year. James can maybe let us know if this is now possible.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Sylvie Le Guyader