CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:07:17 -0800
From:
Julio Vazquez <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

One more thing to mention about metal halide: light is typically delivered via a light guide, which may cost around $ 500. Sometimes they go bad and need to be replaced, so this is also a factor to consider. Our light guides typically last a good five years if we are careful (they don't like to be bent, and they don't like to get hot).
--
Julio Vazquez
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

http://www.fhcrc.org/