CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Sender:
From:
Chris Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:12:41 -0500

Hello Pascal,

This is semi commercial response - used to work for Media Cybernetics from
2001-2007, but no longer work for them.

The Image-Pro Plus plugin called AFA is specifically designed to tackle
problems like the one you describe. As Guy suggests what you are looking
for is a contrast based autofocus (not as fast as IR/Laser methods, but
more reliable for anything but thing layers of cells adhered directly to
the coverslip.

Chris Tully
Microscopy and Image Analysis Expert
240-475-9753 (c)