CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Sender:
From:
Michał Majkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 09:36:09 +0100

Dear All,
I do not know if this is a good place to address my problem as it
regards immunofluorescence. The problem is: we have in the lab
antibodies dedicated to Western Blot (according to manufacturer; Abcam).
We used them to IF and we obtained some nice images. What do you think
about such data? Should it be confirmed by IgG dedicated to IF?   Thank
you for help.
Best,
Michal