CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 09:28:31 -0500
7bit
From:
Rob Palmer <[log in to unmask]>

What is your sample?  Biopsy?  Some sort of culture?  How do you know
the things you are looking at are Mycobacteria?  FISH? Antibody?  Is
this a standard diagnostic technique that you are trying to automate -
if so, you can disregard my questions.

On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:53 AM, Pascal Weber wrote:

> My problem is:
> The diagnostic Turberculosis. For this, the system must be able to
> fully motorized
> and several blades without human intervention.
> For this I have four well slide where I do 40 fields at 40X dry,
> automatically
> detect bacteria, transferring data in Excel and tell me if the blade
> is positive or
> negative. I ran in a first time focus and retain, or regain, when
> the microscope
> slide changes.
> Thank you very much for these first answers.

Robert J. Palmer Jr., Ph.D.
Microbial Receptors Section
Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Biology
Natl Inst Dental Craniofacial Res - Natl Insts Health
Bldg 30, Room 207
30 Convent Drive
Bethesda MD 20892
ph 301-594-0025