CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:31:13 +0000
From:
Seitz Arne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

Guy,

I slightly disagree with you point of view and  I second Martin's opinion.

If you e.g. go to the Millipore website (http://www.millipore.com; no commercial interests) and you search for tubulin antibodies you fill find a variety of products. For each of them you find a key application like e.g. Immunocytochemistry, Immunohistochemistry, Western Blotting or Flow Cytomertry. Some of them are optimized/tested for only one application others can be used for all of them. So there seems to be a difference and it is worth while checking before.

Best regards
Arne