CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
"Knecht, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:17:15 +0000

We have two Pathology Devices stage top incubators (http://www.pathologydevices.com).  Dishes and chambers sit into the device so there is little loss of atmosphere around the objective.  They read out the gas concentration inside the chamber and feedback regulate.  The humidity is from a heated water holder.  When we tested a few years ago, it was the only device we tested that actually maintained volume over many hours to overnight incubation.  Dave