CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Gregg Jarvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:02:57 -0400

What WL is the Laser?
You should probably be wearing Laser Safety Goggles.
If you are just trying to minimize scatter so you don't look at it then
window tint might work.
Do they make a tinted incubator that you can buy that is for your scope?
The local Autozone will have different shades of darkness to choose from,
$14

--
Gregg Jarvis
Senior Spectroscopist

Delta Campus, 21 Omega Drive
Brattleboro, VT 05301, USA
Tel: +1 (802) 251-7316

"The information in this electronic mail ("e-mail") message may contain
information that is confidential and/or privileged, or may otherwise be
protected by work product or other legal rules. It is solely for the use of
the individual(s) or the entity(ies) originally intended. Access to this
electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this information, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this electronic
message by mistake, and destroy all copies of the original message."

"The sender believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, malicious code and/or other contaminants when
sent. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free,
so this message and its attachments could have been infected, corrupted or
made incomplete during transmission. By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for any viruses or
other defects that may arise, and for taking remedial action relating to
such viruses and other defects. Neither Omega Optical Inc.<http://www.omegafilters.com>nor any of its affiliated entities is liable for any loss or damage arising
in any way from, or for errors or omissions in the contents of, this
message or its attachments."

Omega Optical Inc. <http://www.omegafilters.com> may monitor all incoming
and outgoing email communications, including the content of emails and
attachments, for purposes of security, legal compliance, training, quality
assurance and other purposes permitted by law.