CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Adam White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:27:13 -0500

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for your input regarding my question.  We are attempting to
implement a few of the different strategies suggested and will be happy to
update with more info once we give them a try.  For now, we were able to
do some experiments using Genteal gel as an immersion medium and actually
had a lot of success.  We managed about 16 hours of imaging without a
humidified chamber.  The only note I would add is that we left the glove
finger in place on the objective and I used a pretty liberal amount of
gel.

Thanks again,
Adam

Adam B. White, Ph.D.
Confocal & Specialized Microscopy Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Columbia University
1130 Saint Nicholas Ave, 222A
New York, NY 10032
212-851-4613