CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:08:28 -0600

We have an Olympus VS120 in one of our facilities.  It works fairly well,
but the post-acquisition software, OlyVIA, is pretty horrible.  We've had
trouble just using it for simple things like annotation.  If you can get
the files into ImageJ or other preferred analysis software it would be a
very good system for acquisition.

Craig