CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:13:00 -0600

Heh.  The companies always seem to forget that you actually want to do
something with the pretty pictures once you've acquired them.  Usually
the acquisition software is great but good luck if you want to actually do
something with it after the fact.  I guess they all assume you're going to
fork out the money for Metamorph or something.

Craig