CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 14:25:13 -0700

With that large a field of view you might have better luck shopping in the
'machine vision' section of most websites.  A nice telecentric lens might
work for you.  Edmund Optics and Thorlabs are where I buy most of my parts
for such things.  Thor is good for frames (use their cage or rail systems)
and Edmund is good for filters and the like.  Edmund also sells a variety
of cameras and lenses, including tube lenses.  They are also good for
relatively inexpensive filters.

Craig