CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2013

From:
Chris Tully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:23:14 -0500

If speed is the issue and you can illuminate with broad spectrum light, you
might want to consider the QV2 from Photometrics:
http://www.photometrics.com/products/multichannel/

It allows a single camera to simultaneously image up to 4 channels by
splitting the chip into quadrants and splitting the light into four paths
that each pass through a different emission filter before hitting the CCD.

Just clarify, I have never personally used one of these in a research
project, but I have worked with one in developing software support for the
resulting images. I do not work for Photometrics.

Chris Tully
Microscopy and Image Analysis Expert
240-475-9753 (c)

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/christully/>