CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:49:40 -0700
7bit
From:
Michelle Aloni <[log in to unmask]>

We have LSM510 and honor system didn't exactly work for us... So I have
created separate Windows account for all my users (I do it only once after
training a new user) and had a computer guy set up a back log so everybody
signing in Windows gets automatically registered with their name, time in
and time out. If someone doesn't have a personal Windows account (set up by
the administrator - me) they can't use the system.
This was started 5 years ago, so now there might be better solutions.

Michelle