CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
Paula Sampaio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 02:01:23 +0100

-

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the 2nd International Symposium in Applied
Bioimaging, that will take place in Porto on October 3-4, under the topic –
 From molecule to man.

The Symposium targets those who have an interest in the application of
bioimaging, especially in the field of biomaterials, regenerative medicine
and nanomedicine.

The symposium will have the duration of two days, preceded by a hands-on
workshop on bioimaging (held on October 2). Lectures will take place in a
very informal environment, and participants will be encouraged to bring
questions that may contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field
of Bioimaging applied to Biomaterials and Regeneration through integrative
approaches.

We encourage all participants to submit an abstract to the symposium -
please note that the deadline for submission has been extended for an extra
two weeks until July 8, 2013.

Oral and poster presentations will be organized. We expect to stimulate
lively discussions and exchange of ideas between participants and speakers!

Participation can be credited with 1,5 credits according to the ECTS
(European Credit Transfer System). For more details, please visit the
Symposium website at: http://www.bioimaging2013.ineb.up.pt/.

Important deadlines:
NEW Abstract submission deadline: July 8
Notification of Acceptance: July 24
Early bird registration deadline: August 31

We look forward to welcoming you in Porto!

Ana Paula Pêgo and Pedro Quelhas, INEB