CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2013

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 14:00:51 +0000

Lead foil bags, such as the ones we used to use for protecting film from X-rays in airports, wrapped around the PMTs should solve this problem.  Don't know, but maybe even the lighter electrostatic protective bags for EZ Pass, circuit boards, etc. would work.

Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
Microscopy Core, NYU Langone Medical Center & Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine