CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2013

Sender:
From:
"Gelman, Laurent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 09:46:22 +0000

Hello everybody,

We would need to stain living S. Pombe cells imaged on a fluorescence microscope to segment thereafter during image analysis automatically the cells.
Staining cell wall and/or membrane would be perfect. Has someone any specific experience with yeast and/or Pombe?

Note that we need an organic dye and cannot express any recombinant protein (we are screening a yeast library).

Thanks for your advices!

Best regards,

Laurent.

Laurent Gelman, PhD
Head of Facility for Advanced Imaging and Microscopy
(Light Microscopy)

Friedrich Miescher Institut
WRO 1066.2.16
Maulbeerstrasse 66