CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2013

Sender:
From:
Jason Swedlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:13:19 +0100

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce an overhaul of the documentation for OME-TIFF.
Many of you will come across OME-TIFF as a "Save As..." choice in your
software, or from using Bio-Formats.

You can now find OME-TIFF under the 'Products' menu on
openmicroscopy.orgas well as within the 'OME Model and Formats'
documentation. The home page
for this set of documentation (
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/ome-model/) has been redesigned
to better explain what is covered here and help you find the content you
are looking for more easily, and OME-TIFF has a new introductory page (
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support//ome-tiff/), giving a clear
overview of the format and its supporters.

We hope this is an improvement for you. If you have any comments about how
we might further improve the usability of the documentation in general, or
on specific sections, please feel free to let us know (
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community).

Cheers,

Jason

--