CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2013

Sender:
From:
Ekaterina PAPUSHEVA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:15:13 +0200

Hi Alessandro,

I am on holiday without an access to leica sp5 until 2.9.
You have to set positions individually and program a delay between them, i think... But i do not remember exactly, there was some time since we did it.
If you will still need it on 2.9, i can have a look and let you know!

Good luck,
Katja

Sent from my HTC