CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2013

Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 02:44:14 +0000

Jim,

	Check out this reference, from my friend and colleague Filip Braet

Imaging Fluorescently Labeled Complexes by Means of Multidimensional Correlative Light and Transmission Electron Microscopy: Practical Considerations
    Kobayashi, K., Cheng, D., Huynh, M., Ratinac, K.R., Thordardsson, P., Braet, F.
    2012
    Methods in Cell Biology 111 , pp. 1-20

						Guy

Guy Cox, Honorary Associate Professor
School of Medical Sciences

Australian Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis,
Madsen, F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006